This advanced soccer coaching program of 6 eBooks and 10 videos will give your players that extra 5-10% they need to develop them from being a ‘talented’ player to an ‘elite’ player
Now available – ‘The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players’ is a soccer training course specially designed to give players the extra challenge they need to take their skills to an advanced level.
It’s a fact – you can have the best systems of play and the best strategy, but if your players cannot perform technically then you have no tactical advantage. As the saying goes ‘there are no tactics without technique’ and this is especially true of the soccer drills you use to develop your players.
Without advanced technical skills in passing, keeping the ball and decision making, your players will only achieve 50-80 percent of their full capacity. If you want to give them that extra 5-10 percent that will take them to an elite level you need to utilize advanced soccer drills and training exercises.
[flowplayer src=’http://d2n1pfrr0emxaf.cloudfront.net/cap-gale_iPhone.mp4′ width=480 height=272 autoplay=true]
The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players shows high level training drills and exercises that are focused on helping players reach their full potential. Through detailed diagrams and explanations, it shows you exactly how to run advanced soccer drills and training sessions your players will find both challenging and enjoyable.
The drills in The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players are designed so your players can push themselves further in every training session and surpass the benefits gained from most other soccer drill programs.
‘Soccer drills that enable your players to gain the extra 5-10 percent that pushes them into becoming an elite player’
The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players has been designed and created by Canadian U18 Men’s National Team Coach, Rob Gale – an internationally respected soccer coach with extensive playing and coaching experience in the UK, US and Canada.
After researching the other soccer programs available, Rob couldn’t find anything that provided the individual focus and technical challenges that highly skilled players need to gain that extra 5-10 percent improvement.
Drawing on his extensive coaching experience and track record in coaching players that have progressed to an international level, Rob created The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players to equip coaches with the soccer drills and training guides they need to help their players achieve their full potential.
The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players comprises of six eBooks which each focus on a different aspect of advanced soccer training. They explain through detailed diagrams and explanations how to run soccer drills optimized to deliver the biggest improvements at an advanced level. This includes possession drills, which replicate real game scenarios, advanced close control and positional play.
In addition, The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players includes 10 intensive soccer training videos. These professionally produced videos demonstrate how to coach advanced soccer drills, such as body shaping, quick feet exercises and explosive techniques. Both you and your players will benefit from seeing soccer drills in action and how to utilize them in your own advanced training sessions.
‘Gain advanced soccer training insights from a coach with experience coaching international players‘
Canadian U18 Men’s National Team Head Coach, Rob Gale has been involved in soccer at the highest levels since he was 14 years of age, when he signed as an associate schoolboy with Fulham Football Club. He continued training with the Wycombe Wanderers, where he first took an interest in coaching under the tutelage of Alan Smith.
Rob went on to play in the USA and Canada representing at the club national championships and winning Most Valuable Player awards provincially and at national competitions. He has coaching licenses from the UK (UEFA), the United States, and Canada where he obtained his National A license in 2006. Rob has coached at the professional academy level and in professional community programs.
Rob’s philosophy of hard work and enthusiasm, plus his player centered approach to development, has transformed our provincial teams programs. In the 20 years before Rob began working with the Association, only 2 players went on to the international stage. In the 5 years since Rob began, he has led 17 players to represent Canada internationally. Countless more are now playing university soccer in Canada and the US on scholarships, having graduated through the RTC/NTC Programs.
‘Run soccer training on the fly, putting in new drills to get the most out of every session’
Do you ever find yourself stuck for ideas in the middle of a soccer training session? Or running the same tired old drills because you can’t remember the drills you researched beforehand?
The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players is a digital product. This means it can be used on portal digital devices, such as a smartphone or tablet PC, as well as your laptop. This means you no longer have to worry about having to remember soccer drills you watch on the DVD player or carrying training manuals with you to the training field.
Instead you can quickly access The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players on your portable device and choose a new soccer drill in the middle of a training session. This gives you the flexibility to run training sessions on the fly, and quickly drop in new soccer drills if there’s an area you think your team needs to work on.
The Complete Guide to Coaching Advanced Players can be your constant companion on the training field and is like having Rob by your side instructing you on how to coach your players to achieve the elusive elite level of talent, awareness and capability.
What’s included in The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players
The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players contains a comprehensive collection of advanced soccer drills focused on improving your players’ technical ability to an advanced level. The drills are carefully selected to be challenging and to be as game realistic as possible. This, in turn, makes every training session both enjoyable and motivating for players.
6 Master Technique Training eBooks
Each eBook contains clear instructions and detailed diagrams for setting up and organizing the drills, along with coaching tips for getting the most out of every session.
- Touch Drills for Advanced Players – These will improve your players’ fitness levels and on the ball skills. Touch drills are perfect for at the start of an advanced skills coaching session and for build practicing ball control skills.
- Advanced Possession – This eBook focuses on improving the speed and awareness of players when in control of the ball. In includes a range of advanced passing and receiving drills to improve your players’ ability to keep the ball moving.
- One v One Technical Training – The soccer drills in this eBook are focused on improving the ability of players to evade defensive tackles and to regain possession by putting attackers under immediate pressure
- Transition Switching – These soccer training exercises will work on improving the switch from an offensive to a defensive mindset and to drill it into even attacking minded players that they have defensive duties to fulfill.
- Position Specific Technical Training – These individually focused drills will train players on the specific responsibilities, situational awareness and skill-set needed for different positions.
- Small Groups Technical Training – This final eBook brings together all the skills developed in previous soccer drills into small game situations which offer the closest challenge possible to a real game situation.
10 Intensive Training Videos
The videos included in The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players training program provide a visual demonstration of the key fundamentals of advanced technical soccer training.
- Advanced Technical Training – The drills in this video demonstrate soccer drills for playing at speed, under pressure and in a confined space.
- Advanced Close Control Technical Training – This video features innovative drills for improving close control, with balls played at different angles and speeds and in the air.
- Advanced Technical Agility Training – The ladder agility drills in this video are designed as a warm up at the start of a quick feet focused technical session.
- Advanced Explosive Technique Training – A progression from the advanced agility drills, this video adds hurdles to the various technical drills to improve explosive power.
- Advanced Technical Quick Feet Training – New drills for quick feet and for improving technical ability.
- Advanced Decision Making Training – The soccer exercises in this video demonstrate how to improve game situational awareness for faster decision making and a higher pace of play
- Advanced Mental/Technical Training – Building on the previous video, this features soccer drills for quick decision and ball movement but without compensating for technique.
- Advanced Mental/Technical/Physical Training – This video combines quick decision training with technical skills into a series of drills that will test the player technically, mentally, and physically.
- Advanced Body Shape Technique Training – These dribbling and receiving drills help players adjust their body shape and balance when in possession of the ball.
- Advanced 1v1 Training – Soccer at the highest level can be broken down into a series of 1v1 situations. These 1v1 drills hone both attacking and defending skills for 1v1 situations.
What you gain from The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players
There are plenty of soccer drills and soccer training programs to choose from but very few are focused on developing the advanced technical skills that will give players that extra 5-10 percent improvement they need to become an elite player.
The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players is different because it is designed specifically for advanced players that need the extra push in training. The drills it teaches have been carefully selected to be challenging for players and to be as game realistic as possible.
From this coaching program you will gain:
- New advanced soccer drills and training exercises you can use to make every soccer coaching session more challenging, motivating and enjoyable for players
- 10 accompanying videos which demonstrate how to improve your players’ decision making, speed of play, game awareness and much more
- Your players will enjoy the challenge of doing drills which enable them to push themselves and gain improvements with every session
- The ability to coach players to gain the extra 5-10 percent that takes them from being a skilled to an elite player (as proven by the number of players Rob Gale has coached to an international standard)
- Drop new soccer drills into training sessions which you can run on the fly, with the aid of a smartphone or tablet PC
- Improve your soccer coaching education without having to spend $100s or even $1000s on training seminars to gain the same knowledge
The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players comprises of the knowledge Rob Gale has gained from coaching young players to an international standard. This quality of education is potentially worth $1000s, in terms of having to gain it yourself through attending seminars and studying for coaching qualifications. But Rob has made this knowledge available to you for the low price of $47.
You can purchase The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players soccer training program today and help your players work towards achieving a 5-10 percent improvement and achieving their full potential.
100% ‘no quibbles’ 6 Month Money Back Guarantee
WORLD CLASS COACHING is recognized globally for the quality of its soccer coaching resources, which are used by over 40,000 soccer coaches from around the world. We wouldn’t be offering The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players program unless it achieve the high standards we have built a reputation for. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of the The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players program after six months of implementing its drills and exercises then please contact us for a no quibbles refund.
‘Without technique there’s no tactic’
It’s true that no game plan or system of play can save you if your players lack technical skills. The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players is designed to develop, improve and advance the technical ability of players so they can grow from a skilled player into an elite player capable of playing at the highest level.
The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players gives you access to the knowledge of an experienced coach that has helped numerous players reach an international standard. It also equips you to make soccer training sessions more challenging for players and to take them as close to a game situation as possible.
Order The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players soccer coaching program today and watch your players gain that extra 5-10 percent that can take them to the next level.
P.S. The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players is a soccer training program specially designed to give players the technical skills they need to reach an elite level. The program has been designed by Rob Gale, drawing on his extensive experience in coaching players to reach an international standard. The six eBooks and ten videos are packed with drills that will challenge, motivate and drive players to reach their full potential.
P.P.S. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of The Complete Guide To Coaching Advanced Players after six months then please contact us for a ‘no quibbles’ refund.